The institute conducts a two-year (Four Semesters), full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program affiliated to RTM Nagpur University, and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- The M.B.A. programme shall consist of Thirty Two Courses (Papers or Subjects in old terminology) and a project in any of the specialization area opted by the student.
- The syllabus approved by R T M Nagpur University includes the following subjects.The courses are segregated in three groups viz.
- Hard core or Compulsory courses (Comprising of basic subjects of Business Management)
- Soft core (Subjects oriented towards the skill enhancement) and
- Specialization (Subjects oriented towards Competency building in various functional areas of Business Management).
- The student shall have a choice to select the specializations and soft core courses from the list according to his/ her area of interest.
- Two Soft core courses are to be selected in each of the semesters I, II and III.
- The performance of the students will be evaluated in two Components.
- One component will be the Semester wise End Examination component carrying 70% marks
- second component will be the continuous assessment by the institute (Internal assessment) component carrying 30% marks.
- Principles of Management
- Managerial Economics
- Accounting for Managers
- Business Legislations
- Business Communication and Information Systems
- Research Methodology and Quantitative Techniques
- Note: Two Soft core courses are to be selected: One each from E17 and E18.
- Human Resource Management & Organizational Behaviour
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Cost Accounting
- Economic Environment of Business
- Note: Two Soft core courses are to be selected: One each from E35 and E36.
- Strategic Management
- Project Management OR Environment Management
- Elective I – Paper 1
- Elective I – Paper 2
- Elective II – Paper 1
- Elective II – Paper 2
- Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Project Work
- International Business Management OR Agri-Business Management
- Elective I – Paper 3
- Elective II – Paper 3
The student shall have a choice to select the specializations and soft core courses from the list according to his/ her area of interest. Two Specializations are to be selected from the Groups of specializations. A student is required to Select Any Two specializations as following: Either both the specializations from group 1 OR One specialization each from Group 1 and Group 2
Core Group A. Marketing Management
Paper I - Sales & Distribution Management Paper II- IMC & Brand Management Paper III- Consumer Buying Behaviour
Core Group B. Financial Management
Paper I - Corporate Financial Management Paper II- Security, Portfolio and Risk Management Paper III- Investment Environment & Wealth Management
Core Group C. Human Resource Management
Paper I - Training & Development Practices Paper II- Performance & Compensation Management Paper III- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws
Complementary Group B. Operations Management
Paper I - Logistics & Supply Chain Management Paper II- Operations Research Paper III- Total Quality Management
Complementary Group B. Service Selector Management
Paper I - Banking & Insurance Services Paper II- Hospitality Management* Paper III- Healthcare Management